xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Karen Wagner garden & design: wedding days....

Friday 2 March 2012

wedding days....

This summer we have been having lots of fun.....we are designing lots of gardens and have been privileged to be asked to do some wedding flowers for a friend.
What a treat....and we thought they came up ok.
Its great to do lots of diverse things and have a bit of fun.

Hope you like the wedding flowers.
A big thankyou to my friend Wendy for her help and inspiration....always up for an adventure with me....thanks Wendy!

all ready to be delivered....



these were my handy models.....not the bridesmaids!


Lovely wedding....  congratulations!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen,

    Beautiful arrangements, it looked like a lovely day for the couple! I love your previous post, definitely full of loads of inspiration...

    Until next time, Tammy

    ReplyDelete