xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Karen Wagner garden & design: In-Store - new, classic, useful

Saturday 1 December 2012

In-Store - new, classic, useful

We have lots of lovely new things in store.  

When we thought about our selections for gifts for christmas and presents this year, we were determined that the overall theme had to be great quality, beautiful, practical,  and a little luxurious if possible.  Hopefully, we have delivered.....  with lots of things to choose from.

We will also wrap for free for you........ 



Classic Haws watering cans....long handle professional, traditional green, small and large, in silver, green, black.   Wonderful


You Are My Sunshine.......  wonderful metal signs.     The blue teal one reads, You Make Me Happy When skies are Grey  and the red ones is, You'll never know dear how much I love You.






String, string, twine and string.



Outdoor Mirrors, willow planters, Obelisks, Candles......



When I found these classic French boxes that had been used for Marrons Glaces, I was tempted to make a whole pile myself and give them as a present in the box.  But then i read the recipe and realised I had to coat and cook up to 10 times in sugar syrup mixes.....I just don't have time.  So I think these would be better utilised to store lovely piles of things....in my study, in the kitchen, in the office....lots of options and look great stacked.


Stockings and Christmas Decorations...


Glass Domes to make beautiful still life botanicals.


Letters, Numbers, and votives



Outdoor thermometers........these are great presents for men that have everything.




Terrariums, lights, glassware and a wonderful pumpkin candle holder made of mercury glass.





Great Santa Sacks, Metal Fire Pits.....


New in yesterday.....metal round planters with leather handles.  Look great with plants in them, for storage or for parties  with lots of champagne....

See you instore soon....!!!!

Karen & Co.




No comments:

Post a Comment