xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Karen Wagner garden & design: a few new favourite books now in store

Friday 26 August 2011

a few new favourite books now in store

...I love books and can't resist having fabulous garden and home books in store. 
I look to books and magazines and blogs constantly for inspiration and ideas and to see all the latest things. 

Two of these books are relatively new releases that have crossed my desk lately and are really lovely. 


Luciano Giubbilei does formal but tranquil gardens in the true Italianate style with layers and layers of green.  They form wonderful formal oasis to live in and make life easy in terms of maintenance!.





The New Eighteenth Century Home is full of absolutely fabulous things.  You could look at it for weeks and see something new everytime.  I love the use of outdoor things brought inside to create beautiful but simple panoramas. 




How's that for a dovecote!!




True Form has been around for a while but I go back to it again and again for its simplicity and constant source of ideas.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment